Sharing your calendar in Microsoft Outlook is a great coordination and collaboration tool.
Share calendars in Outlook for desktop:
- Open Outlook and go to the calendar view by clicking the calendar icon at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- Right-click the calendar you want to share and choose Share > Email Calendar.
- In the new window, select the level of detail you want to share. You can choose to share availability only, limited details, or full details.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to share the calendar with and click Send.
Share calendars in Outlook.com (Outlook Web App):
- Click the calendar icon at the bottom left of the view.
- Right-click the calendar you want to share and select “Share Calendar“.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with and choose what permissions you want that person to have.
- Click “Share“.
Please note that in both cases you can control the permissions that the recipients have. You can allow them to only see when you’re busy, see specific event details, or edit your calendar entirely. Also note that certain features may require specific Outlook versions or subscription levels.