You connect to the Internet via a VPN (Virtual Private Network)? Very good, because a VPN has many advantages.
An unsupported VPN software can make sure that you can no longer suddenly access websites on the Internet. That’s because your connection is dropped when you dial into the VPN.
How to solve the VPN problem:
- Open the adapter settings under “Network and Internet” in the Control Panel
- Select your VPN connection and right-click on the properties
- In the Network tab, click TCP / IPv4 and then Properties
- Invoke the advanced properties
- Uncheck “Apply default gateway for the remote network”
- Re-enter the VPN.
Then you should be able to dial into the corporate network and still be able to use the local network and the Internet.