If you have not just made a world-shaking discovery and enjoy the monopoly, no matter how good your content and offer may be, you’ll soon realize that not much is possible without networking and support.
Interesting for Google, as for each of us are the pages in the network about which much is being talked about. And Google finds these through so-called backlinks that refer to your page.
What does this mean the more pages that refer to your page in the form of links that arouse interest. Of course, this also affects the ranking, as Google wants to offer its users a pleasant user experience, but especially relevant content.
Should I buy backlinks?
Although there is still a large supply of sellers who sell you Sum X backlinks for Period Y, and thus improve your ranking, we give the clear advice, “Let it!”
Instead, invest your money in paid advertising rather than artificially raising your profile. Because Google does not stand in its development websites to rate, and has now learned to distinguish between purchased and real links.
The consequence might even be that if you have overdone it with the purchased backlinks your page will even be penalized indefinitely in the ranking, and in the end the loss is greater than the short term profit you have made with the links.
The so-called “nofollow” links represent exactly the opposite in terms of the attribute used. Google registers the link, but it will not significantly improve the popularity of your page.
How do I get backlinks?
- Link building for your site is a process that should evolve continuously.
(comment on blogs, and start your own)
- Create a Google Business Account.
- Close partnerships with other companies with whom you can achieve synergy effects.
- Pay attention to the quality of the backlinks.
(Pages that enjoy a low popularity on Google itself will bring you much less boost than those that are already successfully established in the market!)
- Make sure your backlinks do not grow too fast (with the exception of the business directories). (Because Google is not perfect, and if you get 20 backlinks in one day at a time, they might consider them as purchased links, even if they are not!)
- Try to get links from relevant pages.
(If you run a site for a car repair shop, for example, and get a lot of links from sites that are completely non-industry related, Google may consider them “less valuable” than those coming from automotive parts suppliers, for example).
- Sign in to all the well-known business books.
A PDF list of 40 of the most important online industry books and press portals (Germany) can be downloaded here: